THE HISTORY OF HARDY PALM TREE FARM
Stripped Double Palm Leaves
- Delivered in packages of 100 and are ready to be distributed at services.
Palms leaves are fresh cut each spring from our fields of palm trees in Florida.
- These palm leaves are natural hues of green, yellow and brown.
Upon arrival, remove the palm leaves from the shipping box and store in a well ventilated, cool space.
- The plastic bags will help the palm leaves retain their moisture and freshness.
- If you allow the palm leaves to freeze or dry out, they will turn golden brown color.
Fresh Cut Fan Palm Fronds
These can be used for:
- table decorations
- floral arrangements
Date Palm Fronds
- Palm fronds need to be treated like cut flowers.
- Remove from shipping box.
- Place stems in water.
- Plastic bags should be kept on the leaves as long as possible to ensure freshness.
- Fan palm tips are usually brown. This is the natural way it grows.
2102 N. Shannon Ave Plant City, Fl 33563
Today, Hardy Palm Tree Farm continues our family’s traditions; love for God first, love of family, love for the environment, love for animals, and our love of the family farm lifestyle. Our commitment to sustainable agriculture and a clean environment led us to add goats, chickens, turkeys and emus to the palm tree farm. We like to call our animals our “little farm workers” because they trim the weeds, mow the grass, catch the bugs, and fertilize the property the old fashioned, natural way.