We grow acres full of beautiful Florida Palm Trees and have palm fronds to sell year round.
About Our Fronds:
- Fresh cut each morning
- Drought resistant and cold hardy down to 20 degrees F
- Fan palm tips are usually brown. This is the natural way it grows.
- wedding ceremonies
- special event decorations
- flower arrangements
- making crafts (how to at youtube.com)
- special religious events and ceremonies
Upon receiving your palm leaves, remove them from the shipping box and store in a well ventilated, cool space. The provided plastic bags will help the palm leaves retain their moisture and freshness. If you allow the palm leaves to freeze or dry out, they will turn golden brown color.
Today, Hardy Palm Tree Farm continues our family’s traditions; love for God first, love of family, love for the environment, love for animals, and our love of the family farm lifestyle.